AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who do you talk to about getting your own gang forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i have mailed both zen and cipher and haven't had a reply. can't say i am in shock to be typing this..... maybe i should be mailing crunchy.....
LOL, i got my own gang forum called Twisted Temptation gang forums. And i'm not even in the gang. Also there is no gang called that.
I talked to cipher.
try crunchyblack.
jolablunt

thread can prolly be closed now...
she said not her. keep it open thanks. i want an admin to comment.
(2012.Mar.04 02:58 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i have mailed both zen and cipher and haven't had a reply. can't say i am in shock to be typing this..... maybe i should be mailing crunchy.....

Usually your gang leader has control over that access. Conrad has had to re-add me before. If gang leader can't do it, then Zen or Cipher would be the best option.
(2012.Mar.04 04:31 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.04 02:58 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i have mailed both zen and cipher and haven't had a reply. can't say i am in shock to be typing this..... maybe i should be mailing crunchy.....

Usually your gang leader has control over that access. Conrad has had to re-add me before. If gang leader can't do it, then Zen or Cipher would be the best option.

need to have it created by someone first mate, as cipher and zen don't respond to mail i assume this is the best way to reach them. Smile
Probably.
Glenn, the best way to reach zen is to donate $5, then on paypal, file a dispute over that payment. She will send you a message in 5minutes, I am dead serious about this.
(2012.Mar.04 05:34 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]Glenn, the best way to reach zen is to donate $5, then on paypal, file a dispute over that payment. She will send you a message in 5minutes, I am dead serious about this.

haha... like i ever dump money in here anymore..
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's