AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Easter Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
instead of giving out prizes this year, how about we make last years prizes not so worthless.

Awakened Lands Energy Tank
Welcome to the experimental Febiani Titanium Alloy NeoKinetic Energy Storage and Retrieval unit (or TANK as the engineers have started calling it).

Here you will be able to store some of your energy and retrieve it for later use.

As a recipient of one of the first few portable R&D models, you have what we like to call an "over-engineered" sample. If you sell your house, you will lose all stored energy, however you will be able to transport the TANK to your new house, should you purchase one. Your model also contains improved safe-guards and better electronics than will be in the final production models.

You currently have 25 energy in your tank.
(2012.Feb.28 09:02 PM)matcauthon Wrote: [ -> ]instead of giving out prizes this year, how about we make last years prizes not so worthless.

Awakened Lands Energy Tank
Welcome to the experimental Febiani Titanium Alloy NeoKinetic Energy Storage and Retrieval unit (or TANK as the engineers have started calling it).

Here you will be able to store some of your energy and retrieve it for later use.

As a recipient of one of the first few portable R&D models, you have what we like to call an "over-engineered" sample. If you sell your house, you will lose all stored energy, however you will be able to transport the TANK to your new house, should you purchase one. Your model also contains improved safe-guards and better electronics than will be in the final production models.

You currently have 25 energy in your tank.

can you sell them?
wow wtf?! i never heard of that
No Glenn, I cant sell it
This was ment to be open to everyone In al ask again for admin to sort it bit unfair
(2012.Feb.28 09:17 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]wow wtf?! i never heard of that

same.
(2012.Feb.28 09:17 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]wow wtf?! i never heard of that
Reference URL's