AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: attacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i like how it shows me if i can beat people and such, but i think it'd be nice if it showed like an average exp that i get from them, or how much exp i got in my last 10 fights, idk i think it'd make attacking a little bit more consistent
(2012.Feb.28 02:04 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i like how it shows me if i can beat people and such, but i think it'd be nice if it showed like an average exp that i get from them, or how much exp i got in my last 10 fights, idk i think it'd make attacking a little bit more consistent

The problem I see with that is that, over any large stretch of time when leveling, the results will vary far too wildly. For instance, when I was leveling from 30 to 40, I farmed Yoda a lot. When I was ~30, he was giving me ~400, then, at level 35, about 500. Then after that, he sharply declined to ~350.
true, randomlands is always a factor, but i don't see why it couldn't be thrown in with the win/loss thing on the bottom of the attack page
(2012.Feb.28 02:28 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]true, randomlands is always a factor, but i don't see why it couldn't be thrown in with the win/loss thing on the bottom of the attack page

I'm not even talking about RandomLands...I'm referring to the scaling of experience as you level. Most of the time, you'll get more experience for the same target as you level up.
(2012.Feb.28 02:54 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.28 02:28 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]true, randomlands is always a factor, but i don't see why it couldn't be thrown in with the win/loss thing on the bottom of the attack page

I'm not even talking about RandomLands...I'm referring to the scaling of experience as you level. Most of the time, you'll get more experience for the same target as you level up.

im at the cliff now where i was getting 500 exp for people last week now gettin 250 with no increase in stats
(2012.Feb.28 04:09 PM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]

im at the cliff now where i was getting 500 exp for people last week now gettin 250 with no increase in stats

There's that too haha >.>
(2012.Feb.28 04:17 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.28 04:09 PM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]

There's that too haha >.>

i think the frequency of attacks factor in somehow as well
hmm my attacks have been increasing the more i drop. but if it tracked the exp from my last 10 fights i'd be happy. it'd give me a general idea of whether or not i should blow my energy on that person or not
sometimes i get 375 off jaysin (FATAL1TY) sometimes i only get 280 but when i hit him alot. it gradually drops from 375 to 280. thats what i meant
(2012.Feb.28 09:29 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm my attacks have been increasing the more i drop. but if it tracked the exp from my last 10 fights i'd be happy. it'd give me a general idea of whether or not i should blow my energy on that person or not

I'd be inclined to say that this is something that you should get a feel for. Though there may be confirmation bias involved, generally a player should have a good feel for what an opponent gives them if they have attacked them more than five or so times.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's