AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: forum within gangs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

FaceOwner

hey now---

just wondering if we were going to get the forums inside our gang view back????

Sam I Am

Its very buggy. I think Zen is working on a alternative.

FaceOwner

hey now,

just joined a new gang.....wondering if this was still on the table, I think it might be an interesting way to communicate within a gang.......????

LuiIce

yeah ive post this earlier this year and i too think it will b better 4 comunicating with ur fellow gang members.

LuiIce

in the beginning of this year ive played this game http://www.mafiaboss.com and that game got a perfect few of how a forum should b in a gang. it gets the members in the gang 2 get 2 know each other or plan a war. or even talk bout other stuff thats on the mind.
imperialconflict, also has the "family" forum within the "gang". it is awesome and really helps to get everyone on the same page.

FaceOwner

hola!

any chance of this coming back???

FaceOwner

at least to compare battle/work attributes!
there is a forum now for gangs, and you can even invite other people in Razz wow nobody seen this?
Druchii Wrote:there is a forum now for gangs, and you can even invite other people in Razz wow nobody seen this?

Not available to everyone Druchii, but now that you spilled the beans I will have to probably answer the 15 mails pertaining to it Razz

It's still officially in "testing" mode and only a couple of gangs have access at the moment. Once the few bugs are worked out, then it will be open to gangs.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's