AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Add the hours played/online(away), per day, month, year, all time.... that way we can see who the most addicted keyboard warrior is.....

not sure if this even possible, but, would be interesting to see...

not sure i wanna know haha
(2012.Feb.18 03:00 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Add the hours played/online(away), per day, month, year, all time.... that way we can see who the most addicted keyboard warrior is.....

not sure if this even possible, but, would be interesting to see...

not sure i wanna know haha

This has been brought up and almost universally thought a bad idea >.>
jeez, want to make the whole AL community depressed? May as well throw a little salt into that wound and show us our all time donations for each player too.
I'm fine with a timer, would be kinda cool to see. But please please pretty fucking please with a cherry on top don't show me my donation total
(2012.Feb.18 02:42 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine with a timer, would be kinda cool to see. But please please pretty fucking please with a cherry on top don't show me my donation total
Would love to see Evan if it's just for a day like have rankings but only shows were you are in it like the contest thingy
Reference URL's