AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Looking for: Broyles Inc. CID Falchionette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm aware there probably isnt many if any of these out there for sale, but if your looking to sell it mail me.

Broyles Inc. CID Falchionette
Item Type Melee (Long-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 5.0 kg
Standard Price $1,500,000
Trade-in Value $250,000
Broyles Inc. has dominated the combat axe industry for years. This long sword takes the expertise Broyles Inc. has learned with axes and puts it into long-blade form. The ionization of this long-blade's axe predecessor has been advanced to withstand considerable damage and inflict critical injuries never before achieved. The new sword is equipped with a crystalline-ionized blade that is effective against any armor currently available. The strength and skill required to wield this weapon is a considerable increase to prior weapons but the damage capabilities are unmatched. This bare-bones model is excellent for those who cannot manage expertise with long-blades required by its big brother, nor the stamina it takes to use.
Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 50
Endurance 23
Skill Requirements
Long-Bladed Melee 3
Does anyone know anybody using this weapon?
(2012.Feb.18 03:35 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know anybody using this weapon?
I Belive jools is using one
Reference URL's