AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang War points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you feel you should AT LEAST get one point for winning in a gang battle regardless of powerlevel? You know, if you can catch me with my pants down and get like 10 points, people overly strong should get one for defeating. I definitely feel this would equal the playing field. Let me know how you feel, please.
i totally agree with you on this ush. i also think that lwr lvl players ganging up on a higher lvl player should lose 1 point for their loss instead of 0 too. it's not a win if you don't win something and it's not a loss if you don't lose something.
totally agree, i bet this code may be boring for the big guys such as yourself? maybe this idea would work
As a lower level player i totally agree. It's only fair that higher level players should have some benefit to their rank, and lower level players should lose gang points in a failed attack, just like u lose xp in regular PVP attack u lose.
yeah, i mean if a 10 atatcks me and wins when i am serious, BY ALL MEANS he/she should have points coming out of their head. when they lose I get 1 point, when they win they get 10. If I attack them I get 1pt and If I lose to them, well, then I should lose 10. Only fair, and well... funny.

I do feel for the top players, cause I tell you what, we can do a lot of damage even getting 1 pt. But, there will IMO be no great battles if you keep the higher level players shut out.

Loki

amen
I'm beginning to see the light.

Reason it was the way it was originally was because of the 3-man 900-level gang taking out a 20 member 5-level gang every day so they could never really get any gang points. But making players who are strong worthless in wars isn't what I wanted either.
Sounds good to me... atm i'd rather hosp than gang battle as i get the same regardless.

Marlo

Howlsong Wrote:Sounds good to me... atm i'd rather hosp than gang battle as i get the same regardless.

Because that makes the game so much fun for everyone involved!
Fractaleyes Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Sounds good to me... atm i'd rather hosp than gang battle as i get the same regardless.

Because that makes the game so much fun for everyone involved!

makes it funner for me Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's