AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

satanboy

Why are some players so weird? I always attack people that are offline, but still get rude/weird messages from them.

The latest one:
Quote:u are now marked

lol

Dormagonn

Can't talk more - because you are being followed.... :evilsmirk: LOL
Good stuff Dorma! satanboy, some people just take it personal. Make a note on who they are. Attack them more often and revel in the fact that you beat them with mental warfare!

mudpies

Dingus Wrote:Good stuff Dorma! satanboy, some people just take it personal. Make a note on who they are. Attack them more often and revel in the fact that you beat them with mental warfare!

::flashes back to daredevil::

shadowinc

yep flash backs of daredevel,lol,just show them you can beat them and also if you see them in jail bust them,kill them with love brother,lol Twisted

satanboy

shadowinc Wrote:...kill them with love brother,lol Twisted

Yeah that is just me... lol
So i take it being compared to Daredevel isnt a compliment...lol!

Thanks Mudpies :cry:

mudpies

not comparing you to daredevil. I'm comparing the ones who take it too personal to daredevil.
Thanks for clearing that up. I dont know Daredevel but i heard he spent some time in the infirmry while online...this homie dont want that upon himself. Now back to happy hour......

satanboy

Here is a further message from the same person mentioned in my 1st post:

Quote:i know exactly how the game is played but you obviously think you are playin with dummies...you have been delt with

So I replied:

Quote:If you explained your problem I might not think that I was playing with a dummy.

and sent them on vacation to the hospital... :wink:

lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's