AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: COMMISSION FREE NIMBUS BARS.!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ScottishArthur

Im sick of plp trying to put these bars lower than me on market.. :?

I had them listed at $2700 then dropped to $2300 and someone else is trying to beat that so the game is over i say.. Twisted

I dont think plp should be ripping plp off for Nimbus Bars as they cost so much anyway.. :shock:

So im listing these at cost price now + my bank charges i get taken from my bank account to list them.. Biggrin

I will sell these at $2061 each now and will always have them there guys and dolls..So you wont have to pay through the nose for those delicious yummy bars.. 8)

Carrmaa

Yayyyyyyyy, those bars come in handy after you're done knocking me around. hehe Wink

ScottishArthur

lol lol lol
You scots sure do know how to treat a lady, few cans of stella and down the stairs she goes

ScottishArthur

:wink: Nothing better than free Nimbus tae get whit ye want.. 8)
not so free...2068 plus travel to midland...raise the price or i'll pull off your pink kilt!

ScottishArthur

I forgot aboot the midland price earlier so will raise to $2150 still a bargain. 8)

My Kilts Royal Blue for Scotland 8) 8) 8) Cheers Scott.

badmanbren

andyscho Wrote:You scots sure do know how to treat a lady, few cans of stella and down the stairs she goes
LMFAO. That's funny, you have probablly gotta be British to understand it.

shardster

:shock: Stella comes in cans in the UK?
Reference URL's