AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: more attacks than training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

i have noticed that more and more people are attacking people more than training. I saw about 20 people in hospital. I know that the game is growing so theres going to be more people attacking each other. I see players who have recently joined and are already level 5. I just think people are fighting too much. I know that there are some poeple who are going to post things like if they can win in a fight why bother training.

Dragon

I hardly attack any one. I prefer to just stay in the gym and train. The thing about players who attack a lot is that they must find it harder to do the harder crimes, because they hardly ever use the gym. But, I guess that this excludes the players with loads of credits, who can just buy energy refills. They can afford to look good in the gym and in the streets. I think I'll just stick to the gym. This way, I can do better in crimes and handle items much better, even though I want be usiong the items, at all, which seems strange. To me, being at a high level isn't every thing, but it sure is one of the main things players like me notice. I'm not one of these players, that likes to attack every one in his/her sight. That could really harm a player's reputation in the future. Also, has any one noticed how most of the highest level players are donators? I'm not moaning, but I was just wondering if there are any other players out there, who are looking to get to the top, with out donating.

It feels like no matter what we do in this game, whether we spend all day in the gym or on the streets, every thing seems evened out. That's the way I visioned it to be.

Jack Daniels

666666 Wrote:i have noticed that more and more people are attacking people more than training. I saw about 20 people in hospital. I know that the game is growing so theres going to be more people attacking each other. I see players who have recently joined and are already level 5. I just think people are fighting too much. I know that there are some poeple who are going to post things like if they can win in a fight why bother training.

You honorably defeat 666666 in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Sam I Am

If people want to attack rather than train that is thier thing. It will only make them an easy target to lower levels seeing as they have no stats.

Can't we all just get along?...... lol

Lostangel

It is difficult, if not impossible, to get to the top without donating. I have donated $20, for some cash to buy items and for a decent house. The key to the game is to get the best house as soon as possible. The house allows you to train more efficiently (larger gains per point of training).
The only way to pass a donator is to play more often than them, since they can train almost 50% more often than you can (or train AND attack).
That being said, the best way to gain is to create a gang, or be in a gang with payouts.
Our family of gangs is good, because the elders really help those below them with improving their houses/equipment.

Jack Daniels

Tobith Wrote:If people want to attack rather than train that is thier thing. It will only make them an easy target to lower levels seeing as they have no stats.

Can't we all just get along?...... lol

You mean kinda like being level 13 and having a level 8 with higher stats?

imagine a level 5 who has been playing for 50 days and only ever trained his stats. I have heard of pures on other games and this is what a pure would be on this game. The thing is they could with their high stats decide to take on a high level and get a huge boost of xp.

Lostangel

*looks around* Talking about me? Smile
I seriously wish I could donate as much as others have been able to. Stats are easy to gain if you have the $$$.
For a pitance of $500, you too can get that 10 Mil house...

Sam I Am

Well this game is free and people can play for free. Yes if you donate you have an advantage but these people who donate keep the game alive as the actual cost of the game isn't free.

Dragon

Lostangel Wrote:*looks around* Talking about me? Smile
I seriously wish I could donate as much as others have been able to. Stats are easy to gain if you have the $$$.
For a pitance of $500, you too can get that 10 Mil house...

Stats are only earned if you train them or buy them with earned money. I don't think that I could spend $500 on credits and then buy stats, houses, etc. Believe me, I've nearly done that on other games and in the end, you fill an emptyness inside. I'd rather get to the top, or try, through hard work and knowing in the end that I chose the hard path. If in the end I knew that I took the easy path to greatness, then where did I actually go?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's