AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Item market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ChazmanianDevil

I would like it if the admins could change the item market to where you can see who is selling the item, this way you can do a little haggling. Anyone else agree?
good idea Smile Maybe player could choose if he want to show his name or not

Dormagonn

yeah but selling anonymous shouldn't be charged extra like in the credit market. IMO
imo bad idea, it opens it up to the shady side of playing where a player might be mugged after selling

Dormagonn

andyscho Wrote:....................
a player might be mugged after selling

:roll:
crime pays
Razz
but also, just like the credit market, you would then have to set up a direct deposit (percentage taken out) so that no one mugs the person selling it right after the item is sold.

Dormagonn

::Last Post::

Yeah true, my point was - make this change happen, but get that to be free ( no extra charge for anonimity or direct deposit ). A simple matter of choice

Although I don't see why anyone would like to sell his gun cheaper - since that's what haggling is all about isn't it... Smile

ChazmanianDevil

yeah but some people are selling items for more than they sell in the stores, which is their choice, but noone is gonna buy it.

psheehan78

I agree. Ridiculous.
I don't like it... I like it the way it it.
Reference URL's