AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: FS: 2M Power Armor L1 - Light Assault CHEAP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$900,000 is all I ask, that's $600,000 below retail! A savings of 40%! Where else well you get that kind of price?! Not on the marketplace, that's for sure. Make me an offer on this amazing armor!

2M Power Armor L1 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 16.0 kg
Standard Price $1,500,000
Trade-in Value $350,000
2M Industries as released their first modern power armor for public use. Used in urban warfare for decades to improve the abilities of infantry, this light-weight model (for armor) is destined to become a fan favorite.
Made from a light model of TiB material, it combines solid protection with mechanical joints.
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the strength of the user at a slight cost of mobility.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier -4
Strength Modifier 4
how many armors do you own man?

didnt you just tell a TiB. Which ended up costing one clubbed baby seal.
(2012.Jan.17 04:30 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]how many armors do you own man?

didnt you just tell a TiB. Which ended up costing one clubbed baby seal.

Lulz. Ever hear about the people that start with like a paper clip on eBay and end up trading up to a Ferrari? Well I'm one armor away from the Ferrari of armors. Just need to sell this one to get the keys, nawmsayin
will take $850,000
$800,000 for this armor, $700,000 below retail. You are insane if you think there's a better deal out there!
50% OFF BLOWOUT SALE!!! GET THE 2ND BEST ARMOR IN THE GAME FOR ONLY $750,000!!! SHORT TIME ONLY, PRICE WILL GO BACK UP SOON!
swapped the armor for a TiB2. TiB2 is for sale now $800,000 or best offer
Reference URL's