AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So What's The Plan......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012.Jan.17 07:35 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]feed back and ideas are fine, i certainly encourage them. but not in the way they have been recently presented. ie. complaints.

ask yourself this question:

"would i still play this game if there were no more updates or contests?"

if your answer is no then please quit.

quit being a dickhead. when the admin of a site says something is gonna be done numerous times without anything ever coming to fruition, the users of said site can't help but feeling the least bit gip'd
(2012.Jan.17 08:21 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.17 06:16 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]mate a poi for actives would be pretty easy to code wouldn't it?

Yep. I'll squeeze it in before the ladder system.

thanks dude.
just had a quick look, there are 6 players in the top 50 of acc that have been inactive for 42 days or longer. will make for some interesting viewing of the stats section when the active only players sections is completed. well for those of us not in the top 10....
(2012.Jan.17 08:26 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.17 07:35 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]feed back and ideas are fine, i certainly encourage them. but not in the way they have been recently presented. ie. complaints.

ask yourself this question:

"would i still play this game if there were no more updates or contests?"

if your answer is no then please quit.

quit being a dickhead. when the admin of a site says something is gonna be done numerous times without anything ever coming to fruition, the users of said site can't help but feeling the least bit gip'd

dickhead or not, doesnt make it less true
he is crying about people crying.

at what point are people complaining compared to having a valid point? at the end of the day, we have been fed bullshit for over a year now. no one forced the admin to make promises and statements that were not upheld.
but not lied to by choice.

there's the difference, you big unemployed baby!
(2012.Jan.17 09:10 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.17 08:21 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.17 06:16 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]mate a poi for actives would be pretty easy to code wouldn't it?

Yep. I'll squeeze it in before the ladder system.

thanks dude

Everything in these quotes are exciting. Good call Glenn, and thanks for the response cipher. Smile
i dont think anything has been promised. cipher has stated things he will be working on as requested by the community. but that doesnt mean they will be implemented
who said anything about cipher? apparently you weren't playing when zen had the weekly updates (that nothing came out of), the cyberware removal (beta tested then scrapped), the multi attacking (the attack screen still says 'all opponents are defeated' yet you can't attack multiple people). the poi was being restructured just prior to err leaving...all that happened was bravery was removed and melee/ranged crits are separate now.

things have been promised. smoke has been blow up asses for two years now.
too late on this post. also since when can i not delete my own posts?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's