AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to bender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can u send your email so i can send yu a pin for a prepaid credit card so i can pay you the money i owe him
bwhahahahahaaahhahhahahaahaa...... that was funny.

i smell a scam......
(2012.Jan.14 10:13 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]bwhahahahahaaahhahhahahaahaa...... that was funny.

i smell a scam......

lol yea a fedjail scam. ..
Fucking idiot
(2012.Jan.14 10:14 AM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.14 10:13 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]bwhahahahahaaahhahhahahaahaa...... that was funny.

i smell a scam......

Fucking idiot

the money you borrowed will be returned through the admins. ftr, the guy that got fed jailed for cheating in an online game is calling me an idiot? lol
(2012.Jan.14 10:46 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

i smell a scam......

Fucking idiot

the money you borrowed will be returned through the admins. ftr, the guy that got fed jailed for cheating in an online game is calling me an idiot? lol

Oh and cant return Wat money i spent lol
lol i didn't cheat or scam i don't even have a multi. Ill b out soon
(2012.Jan.14 11:08 AM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]

i smell a scam......

Fucking idiot

admins can get that cash back. i am looking forward to you being out. Wink might have to put you in somewhere else.
(2012.Jan.14 05:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.14 11:08 AM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]

i smell a scam......

Fucking idiot

admins can get that cash back. i am looking forward to you being out. Wink might have to put you in somewhere else.

Geez Glenn enough with the inuedoes, we get it you are gay. =)
(2012.Jan.14 05:59 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Geez Glenn enough with the inuedoes, we get it you are gay. =)

Josh there is a homo in the forums. give me a kiss and i will tell you who it is. Wink
Fucking Lawless.
Reference URL's