AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Resistance Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone find this worthwhile? I've been crunching numbers, talking to people, and we all seem to agree that due to the slower training of resistance, it makes it worthless.

Numerically speaking, a person who has 50 str 50 dex 40 res could have 55 dex 55 str and 0 res, if they had never trained resistance.

If the res trainer fought the non-res trainer, the non res trainer would win every fight? In this case, we'll say both of them use the best weapon/armor they can, and the same 301 belt.

thoughts?
Resistance 6 0 6 2001 65.98 245
so ur saying the training in res, rhould be same as str and dex, to make werthwile? i do see ur point there.
(2012.Jan.01 09:41 AM)Onward Wrote: [ -> ]Resistance 6 0 6 2001 65.98 245

Pictures...
The minimum res for whatever armor you want is plenty
(2012.Jan.01 11:52 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]The minimum res for whatever armor you want is plenty

word!!!
Meeting minimum requirements gets you minimal protection. I would suggest minimum level plus two or three stat levels above.
I disagree ush, train the stat for your weapon choice above and beyond what you need. If your acc/dex is higher than your opponent then u will win.

HOWEVER, if you are both close in stats usually the person with more res will win. But u hafta be REALLY close.
Howl. That was just advice to those wanting to do the minimum.

In no way would the advice given be applied to top tier players.

In the case of top tier players my advice is more.

More everything. No minimums.

More.

More.

More.
LOL Jailbreak
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's