AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Second Bank of Awakened Lands...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...is open, per user request.

It can be found under the Explore menu. It is not being linked off the main page on purpose, as the desired reason for this account is to make sure a player doesn't accidentally spend more money than they intend to.

For the same reason, money in this account will not be available for housing purchases.

The cost to open the account is $500, but the interest rate is also slightly higher than the regular bank.
Awesomeness!!!!!
Cool.
Are we hacked again. I can't attack anyone? Says people are in my gang and I can't attack them. And yeah I checked if they were in my gang.
no hack. fixed.
Awesome.
Great idea and addition, but could we get a link on each to wirelessly transfer cash to the other?
(2011.Dec.31 08:45 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]...is open, per user request.

It can be found under the Explore menu. It is not being linked off the main page on purpose, as the desired reason for this account is to make sure a player doesn't accidentally spend more money than they intend to.

For the same reason, money in this account will not be available for housing purchases.

The cost to open the account is $500, but the interest rate is also slightly higher than the regular bank.

Thanks cipher
good lord... would u like that wireless on a silver platter?
(2012.Jan.01 04:28 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]good lord... would u like that wireless on a silver platter?

Seriously, how lazy.
Reference URL's