AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gym exp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never noticed gaining experience for leveling from going to the gym before. What exactly is this?
You get a few points every time you train in the gym. It has always been like that.
Oh thats kinda cool. Also is the fact that we don't have work xp before the middle of November 2011 because the logs arent done being coded and were released early to make us all happy? Or are there no records past that point.
(2011.Dec.30 12:18 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]I've never noticed gaining experience for leveling from going to the gym before. What exactly is this?

n00b Rolleyes
(2011.Dec.30 12:31 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thats kinda cool. Also is the fact that we don't have work xp before the middle of November 2011 because the logs arent done being coded and were released early to make us all happy? Or are there no records past that point.

I made a change to the way the information was recorded to support the Exp viewer then.
Brilliant Updates thank you!
(2011.Dec.30 07:45 AM)Darkseid Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant Updates thank you!

couldn't agree more

fuck off mods.

no one should point out the fact that we have had a full time coder for 200+ days now and the best that has been produced is being able to view shit that already happened. but this is a great update...wait, it's not an update at all. it's called being able to view compiled data.
while the updates are nice, if you had released them individually cipher you could have kept the sheeple here happy until march. i hope this means you're working on something good
+.5 to ADMIN

full appoints for actual updates only Winky
At least he's coding! Give the guy a break. Doingshit here is on top of his shit in rl. We culd still be stuck with jack shit going on. Thank you, cipher! I can= wait to see what lse you have in store for us!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's