AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OK Where are they?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've spent 20 minutes searching the forum for the New Rules that have obviously been put in place and I can't find them.

For instance where is the new rule that says you may now mock Admin as you see fit but another player cannot come to Admin's defense?

OR

The new rule that says Modzis may now fix threads that the author of the thread has not asked to be fixed? Or even Locked when the author did NOT ask to have it locked???

I'd really like to know since I so seldom bother to come here and post.
Yeah, it's happened to me a few times too..
(2011.Dec.21 09:16 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]I've spent 20 minutes searching the forum for the New Rules that have obviously been put in place and I can't find them.

For instance where is the new rule that says you may now mock Admin as you see fit but another player cannot come to Admin's defense?

OR

The new rule that says Modzis may now fix threads that the author of the thread has not asked to be fixed? Or even Locked when the author did NOT ask to have it locked???

I'd really like to know since I so seldom bother to come here and post.

I noticed that, and thought it was a bit odd...there was nothing there that really warranted deletion, except maybe meatloaf's post. The best I could think of was Conrad's post was the "end" of the thread implicitly, so it was stopped there and posts afterwards deleted, but I believe Howl's post was before Conrad's...
Why was this thread moved? I don't see where I posted any suggestions or even a discussion I posted a question particularly toward the Modzi who thinks he can change the rules as HE sees fit!
Game & Forum Suggestions
Have a suggestion about the game? Having a problem with the forums? Post here! Report spam, misplaced posts and forum guideline violations in this thread.

You were obviously having a forum issue.
Maybe I confused you sorry, but i'm not having a forum issue, I'm having a Modzi issue.
(2011.Dec.21 11:00 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Why was this thread moved? I don't see where I posted any suggestions or even a discussion I posted a question particularly toward the Modzi who thinks he can change the rules as HE sees fit!

I first agree, this is not a game / forum suggestion topic. I have cleaned up the off thread topics and have moved it back to the general forum thread.

The rules can be found:

Rules of Forum

Mods will split threads if they are being taken off topic as per the rules to keep the thread flowing with the discussion that is being discussed. Too many forum users are deliberately taking away from the thread which makes other people not want to read them or the discussion is lost. Zen has created a specific section, the Combat Zone to allow users to have more "free run" per se, with very few rules in place in this section. Those "off topic lets attack each other posts" should be taken there instead of in a main discussion.

I have looked at all the posts that were removed from the thread and there were a lot of "off topic" posts within about 15 minutes that were split off the thread. Possible that when you looked only yours was removed, but then others were moved after yours. I was not on the forum all day, I am just looking at the logs and speculating.

The removal would have come from Conrad's post:

(2011.Dec.20 08:21 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]please keep the, "tell them to quit, the game is what it is", comments to a minimum and mods, please edit to keep only substantive comments here.

id prefer to only hear from snorkel and/or zen.

thanks.

A lot of the stuff that is "off topic" generally gets moved to the Combat Zone Section so this his way forum users can see what was removed, but it is still intact. In this case it was all put in the recycle bin instead.
Thank you Jola!!

I admit that my posts were indeed off topic however the perpetrator of my 1st post and the one which I was most upset about was left in the thread. It just didn't make any sense. I mean if you're going to remove spam, then u must remove it all.

PS. You may now close the thread if you please!
Reference URL's