AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: TommiTheTaco/ Behemoth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know what happened to him? I've tried getting a hold of him on FB and email and he is showing no signs of life.

He is the last person in the world I would have thought would have up and quit AL.

trolls stay in the combat zone please.
(2011.Dec.16 06:49 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what happened to him? I've tried getting a hold of him on FB and email and he is showing no signs of life.

He is the last person in the world I would have thought would have up and quit AL.

trolls stay in the combat zone please.

i heard he topped himself watching Donnie Darko........
I've had the same problem. I miss his totally off the wall comments on my wall. Razz

From what I know he was going to be offline for a couple of months due to some shit beyond his control...the fucking weather. A hurricane or something. I keep checking his fb, too and sending the odd message. Hope he's okay. Sad
He's just been in the men's room.

http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/gummo.jpg
His boobs grew so big he can no longer type

Titty Bang?
(2011.Dec.16 07:36 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the same problem. I miss his totally off the wall comments on my wall. Razz

From what I know he was going to be offline for a couple of months due to some shit beyond his control...the fucking weather. A hurricane or something. I keep checking his fb, too and sending the odd message. Hope he's okay. Sad

wish he had told me that before, you know, he went afk with 5 mil of mine.

thankfully, cipher got it back for me.
I thought that it was the tornadoes this year..
(2011.Dec.16 10:35 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.16 07:36 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the same problem. I miss his totally off the wall comments on my wall. Razz

Then why wasn't he banned like the legendary JohnRambo/FirstBlood was and still is?
(2011.Dec.16 11:21 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.16 10:35 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]

Then why wasn't he banned like the legendary JohnRambo/FirstBlood was and still is?

That moron a legend... What ever next.. you in Habitat.
RIP Behemoth. He died in RL.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's