AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ken M.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does M e n c h e s get changed to M. by forum auto correct?

Anyone who has thrown a dime at this game can see the name of the person it is going to.
M.

hmm... strange
I'm considerably more interested as to why he's still getting our donations and cipher isn't
Word. I would rather know my money is going to the person actively in charge of the game. fuck you Ken M. suck my holy monk nuts!
(2011.Dec.13 09:56 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Word. I would rather know my money is going to the person actively in charge of the game. fuck you Ken M. suck my holy monk nuts!

speaking of, anyone heard from cipher lately?
(2011.Dec.13 10:00 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.13 09:56 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Word. I would rather know my money is going to the person actively in charge of the game. fuck you Ken M. suck my holy monk nuts!

i am cipher / snorklebill / kush

they're all my multi's

cipher's just meticulously trollworthy and has infiltrated the administration and development of awakened lands

I've heard from him relatively recently.
(2011.Dec.14 08:50 AM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]

I've heard from him relatively recently.

well, what did he say?
Reference URL's