AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My apologies to Habitat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm the person responsible for declaring war on Balazar's gang without seeking a invitation from other gangs.
I didn't realize my declaring on Balazar's would create such a confict with Habitat and I didn't seek permission from my gang president or other gang members before declaring.I failed to realize my action would create a problem for our gang.I should've been informed by my gang president or SuperDave not to declare on Balazar's and I wasn't around during the prior conflict when our gang declared on balazar's and the resulting conflict(s).I accept full responsibility for my action and our leadership here will no doubt accept responsibilty for failing to keep me informed.Sorry spacebird and other Habitat members for offending you through my actions or statements.
I too wasn't around during our prior conflict with Habitat over Balazar's but I usually consult gang leaders before declaring any wars.I pledge not to declare on Balazar's.I accept that I'm guilty by association and have no issue with taking my lumps for that.Peace all.
You both post in the same way. Why do neither or you (and Dave included) know how to "space" after a period? I think I know why, you are all multi's. Hope ya rot.
Hello Dave 3 and 4.
Although I didn't declare this recent war on Balazar's gang I accept responsibility for failing to pass along information and instructions regarding war declarations.
Even though i'm not the gang president during the time I declared in the past on Balazar's gang our gang president was inactive so I was the defacto leader.
It is I who owes a apology to you Glamazon for failing to inform you of our past conflict with Habitat and explain the reasons behind them and how to prevent them in the future.
A+ thread, would read again.
i don't get it. so it's only funny when you all are hosping people? no fun when the tables are turned?
Bud, you must have the brain of an Iron Man because not even I have the fortitude to read through this bullshit.
(2011.Dec.13 01:01 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Although I didn't declare this recent war on Balazar's gang I accept responsibility for failing to pass along information and instructions regarding war declarations.
Even though i'm not the gang president during the time I declared in the past on Balazar's gang our gang president was inactive so I was the defacto leader.
It is I who owes a apology to you Glamazon for failing to inform you of our past conflict with Habitat and explain the reasons behind them and how to prevent them in the future.

HA! Still don't know what a space bar is. Gotta hit the enter key instaed?!?!
What a load of rubbish, why shouldn't they be aloud to get a few extra gp's? It's not asif we have to work hard for them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's