AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: a failed hosp attempt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Please the only person weak enough and dumb enough to bite off on inpace is Hunt3r.
Interesting and logical ideas/suggestions,hence the reason why it's unlikely they'll be implemented.
(2011.Dec.13 12:55 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Please the only person weak enough and dumb enough to bite off on inpace is Hunt3r.

You suck dick kid your a shit lad noone likes you and your probberly so ugly you still live with your mum and probs had one chick touch your dick in your lifetime
(2011.Dec.23 07:22 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.13 12:55 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Please the only person weak enough and dumb enough to bite off on inpace is Hunt3r.

You suck dick kid your a shit lad noone likes you and your probberly so ugly you still live with your mum and probs had one chick touch your dick in your lifetime

i like foley. Smile (no homo)
CrazyHolly Leave Win 13 10 3,379 1,471 419 837
congrats, jaime white.
Thanks man Smile unblock me it's Christmas Smile
Inbox (2,592) | Sent (2,658) | Gang Mail (0) | Compose | Purge | Archive | Block List

You have no one on your mail block list.

i'd strongly suggest you not mail me.
(2011.Dec.23 09:16 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]Inbox (2,592) | Sent (2,658) | Gang Mail (0) | Compose | Purge | Archive | Block List

You have no one on your mail block list.

i'd strongly suggest you not mail me.

I agree with this, dont mail him..lol
Thanks an understood merry Christmas Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's