AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Idea for the attack refills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Casius

Great idea in theory and I wish it could be implemented, mainly cause I'm an exp freak. However it looks like it would be a pain to try to code, especially for the amount of people that would end up using it.
The problem with this idea is that it favors big donators. but then again most ideas proposed by big donators do. this game already favors big donators enough. changing it will only widen the gap and chase players from the game.

Bottlenecks in a game ensure more competition. more competition ensure more players stay interested. it really is a simple concept.
Casius Wrote:Great idea in theory and I wish it could be implemented, mainly cause I'm an exp freak. However it looks like it would be a pain to try to code, especially for the amount of people that would end up using it.

I think you'd be surprised IF the option was there I believe more ppl would use it and contrary to what saerin seems to think its not all about donators but it would help out ppl who cant afford to donate their life savings. Which may be one of the reasons they arent lvling up...
would it benefit people that can't donate a ton? Yes, but it would benefit those that can a whole bunch more. Thus increasing the gap between big donators, donators, and non-donators.

If you increase the gap you limit the targets and you get the big donators screaming about how there isnt enough people for them to attack for XP.

either way the big donators are going to end up complaining.

Loki

Weh, donators get a boost... Weh, donators want something for their money...

Weh, weh, weh.
Heh. Non-donators should get a little something, too, once in a while. Especially the ones that have stuck around the game without donating.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Heh. Non-donators should get a little something, too, once in a while. Especially the ones that have stuck around the game without donating.

They get to play the game without donating.

Loki

Where are my awards?
Dunno, Loki..Your donator status? You're awarded that for donating so much. =D
Not crying about donators getting something for their money. but if you want to have a game That has more than just a handful of people you need to keep the gap reasonable. I have no problem with donators getting bonuses but I think that they get enough now and dont need anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's