AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Russian Roulette Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Kokozama

Hey, I was just trying to gamble some money.. and as usual, it never goes my way. So i was trying to think of a way i could not gamble money.. to get money, so i thought of russian roulette!! Biggrin
As you can't die in this game (ahhh! Smile ) it would be hospital trips. Here is how i imagined it to be..
Choose your punishment! Twisted

Arm = $150 gains or 10-20mins hospital (200hp required)
Leg = $300 gains or 30-40mins hospital (500hp required)
Chest = $1000 gains or 60-100mins hospital (800hp required)
Stims NOT allowed

This would ofcourse be on 1/6 chance of being shot every time.

Just an idea.. think it would be a nice and spicy gambling option, instead of money/money. And ofcourse the numbers could be jumbled around and whatever.. i could've made the areas more valuable you know Twisted
Tell you what...

Increase the money possible and make it to where you cannot stim out Smile
Russian Roulette isnt funny when you cant actually die

mudpies

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Tell you what...

Increase the money possible and make it to where you cannot stim out Smile

with that modification, I like the idea.

Kokozama

Rafallol Wrote:Russian Roulette isnt funny when you cant actually die
well its not my problem there... if you could die, you wouldn't even touch it, plus with re-signing up would be a hell of alot of bother for zen.. tracking the duplicate accounts Sad
Idea

Kokozama

Are the prices any better? :?

Kitsumi

True Russian roulette has 2 of the 5 chambers of the revolver loaded, using of course a 5 round weapon, alternating the chambers (circa 1915~1917). So a 2/5 chance of being shot would be more realistic. The 1/6 Russian roulette didn't crop up until sometime around the early 1930's, but is the more commonly recognized form of Russian roulette. Another popular form of Russian roulette is a 50% chance, with 3 of 6 chambers loaded.

I would think not only having different places to shoot your self, and please lets include the head as it's the most traditional place to shoot your self, but also being able to pick your weapon and load. I would also urge for a mis-fire calculation be done, if this were to come about - maybe a 1/10000 chance of the round not being fired if it were chambered, and having the payout on that event be 2x normal.

Of course, we could also play the game with an auto-loading pistol, as explained in the Darwin Awards: http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2000-04.html

Kokozama

Head? Head!? Ive not seen anyone survive a bullet to the head!! Smile

Kokozama

Hmm, instead of a chance of missing, i think humans should have a chance of chickening out.. 100% - Humanty% ... those bots wouldn't care if they died Evil
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's