AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cipher...Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started a few new players a couple months back and can't send cash or credits to them from my original character. What can i do to resolve this?

Regards,

Thrillhouse
Go to Starbucks or anywhere with WiFi sign into there network and you can do it. That's how I manage my multis
If you don't have at least one multi by now you should be banned.
(2011.Dec.02 01:16 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I started a few new players a couple months back and can't send cash or credits to them from my original character. What can i do to resolve this?

Regards,

Thrillhouse

You idiot! you just posted from Dingus' account!
Bruguda has never been the smartest.
(2011.Dec.02 05:13 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Bruguda has never been the smartest.

Thought Brug was your multi. Did you just self youself? Eek
Shit, is this a bad time to admit that my first account is Pun?
(2011.Dec.02 05:45 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, is this a bad time to admit that my first account is Pun?

Not a bad time but a bad idea you are supposed to donate heavily through your second accont so your first gets the ref creds
(2011.Dec.02 06:28 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.02 05:45 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, is this a bad time to admit that my first account is Pun?

Not a bad time but a bad idea you are supposed to donate heavily through your Cheetah accont so your first gets the ref creds

Fixed Razz
(2011.Dec.02 01:16 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I started a few new players a couple months back and can't send cash or credits to them from my original character. What can i do to resolve this?

Regards,

Thrillhouse

i smell a rat.

or is that just dingus's ass gerbil.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's