AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: im wondering who has this item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Handwoven Donegal Trenchcoat

Woven from the beards of unlucky leprechauns, this heavy-duty trenchcoat is both stylish, comfortable, and protects like a suit of armor. For some reason leprechaun beards are able to withstand bullets and claymores.

Handwoven Donegal Trenchcoat
Item Type: Armor
Legality: Legal
Availability Rating: 15
Concealment Rating: 6
Weight (kilograms): 3.5 kg
Standard Price: $1
Trade-in Value: $1
OR THIS

Steyr Aug A4 Shamrock

The Steyr Aug A4 Shamrock is a unique item that only mercenary leprechauns use in the battle field during St. Patrick's Day. Armed with high-caliber assault-rifle bullets and colored green camo with a green shamrock on the trigger, this highly accurate weapon is an excellent weapon of war.

Steyr Aug A4 Shamrock
Item Type: Ranged (Sub-Machine Gun)
Legality: Illegal
Availability Rating: 15
Concealment Rating: 3
Weight (kilograms): 3.5 kg
Standard Price: $1
Trade-in Value: $1
Last remember Ryan with the Shamrock gun. Don't know where it went after him.
start here

http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/index.php/...26_Uniques

then u may have to ask around. for some reason noone likes to tell people anything. i been tryin to aquire a certain unique shotgun for 3 years and i now believe the current owner of it is inactive.
the boomstick?lol and thanks im mostly interested in the sub machine gun
yup. i cant get me no boomstickz
lol he comes on once in awhile lol mail him and wait for a anwser when he comes on.might get lucky
I have the armor ill sell it for 5 mil
do yu know if its better then the dyneema tantcoat
alot better hands down
(2011.Dec.02 12:17 PM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]do yu know if its better then the dyneema tantcoat

I honestly don't know man I'm pretty sure the tancoat is equal to b4c, I think the one you are looking for is a little closer to sic
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's