AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is the battleground section still around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i mailed jola twice about access and she has either ignored me or it is gone. maybe a hosp or two on her might help get a response?
Pffft, like you can hosp anyone
(2011.Dec.01 11:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i mailed jola twice about access and she has either ignored me or it is gone. maybe a hosp or two on her might help get a response?

Message Sent at: December 1, 2011, 1:12:24 am
Message Sent at December 1, 2011, 6:45:18 pm

Gee I am really sorry that I didn't just jump at your message. Unfortunately I was out sick for 2 days and running between doctors and physio therapists since my car accident 2 months ago happened..... But yeah, I should have just jumped on the message and forget about my health. How inconsiderate of me.
(2011.Dec.01 11:44 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.01 11:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i mailed jola twice about access and she has either ignored me or it is gone. maybe a hosp or two on her might help get a response?

Gee I am really sorry that I didn't just jump at your message. Unfortunately I was out sick for 2 days and running between doctors and physio therapists since my car accident 2 months ago happened..... But yeah, I should have just jumped on the message and forget about my health. How inconsiderate of me.

Giggity?
meh. it's not like shit ever happens in there anymore. no need to be a dick about waiting a bit longer to be let in

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNZsFtEymP2LdKeqP2S1z...3qMUbCkBxA]
close thread thanks. Smile

I like this jola, sarcasm is good.
Reference URL's