AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bank of Awakened Lands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

MrWalrus

Chris is helping out lower levels, and so the Bank of Awakened Lands is now open for the rest of the community.

Currently, we will offer two services.

The first is the selling of bills. We offer 30, 60, and 90 day bills at 11%, 12%, and 13% yields respectively.

If you don't know how bills work, here is a short explanation:

With a 30 day bill for $1,000, you would actually pay $991.31, but as there are no cents in the game, this would be rounded up to $992. At the end of the 30 day period, you would receive the $1,000.

While this seems like a minimal return, it is a slightly greater return than a normal bank deposit. With a 90 day $100,000 bill, you would earn $34.22 per day, opposed to $27.40 per day with a bank deposit.

Bills will be offered in increments of multiples of 10, starting from $1,000.

Our second service is loans. We offer loans at (almost) any amount, with the time and interest rate depending on level and credit rating of the member.

Other terms and conditions may apply.

thawdgharp

And just how do you determine the credit rating for the player?

lol
my best bet is, you rob the bank, and you get hospitalized repeatedly Smile

MrWalrus

Loans still available. Low interest rates.

ScottishArthur

I'll take a $4 million loan to get the Midland Villa as i have 1 million already to put to it.!!

So there figure that payment out or have i broke the bank.? Before you even start your enterprise lol.

Im serious. 8)

Chris Mangano

MrWalrus Wrote:Chris is helping out lower levels, and so the Bank of Awakened Lands is now open for the rest of the community.

Currently, we will offer two services.

The first is the selling of bills. We offer 30, 60, and 90 day bills at 11%, 12%, and 13% yields respectively.

If you don't know how bills work, here is a short explanation:

With a 30 day bill for $1,000, you would actually pay $991.31, but as there are no cents in the game, this would be rounded up to $992. At the end of the 30 day period, you would receive the $1,000.

While this seems like a minimal return, it is a slightly greater return than a normal bank deposit. With a 90 day $100,000 bill, you would earn $34.22 per day, opposed to $27.40 per day with a bank deposit.

Bills will be offered in increments of multiples of 10, starting from $1,000.

Our second service is loans. We offer loans at (almost) any amount, with the time and interest rate depending on level and credit rating of the member.

Other terms and conditions may apply.

I don't understand the bills. For a 30 day bill of 1k, I would pay 992 and then get back 1k? So basically 8 bucks?

ScottishArthur

Chris im confused by these numbers as well :? :? :?

Maybe a bit better wording of the numbers would help allot of players. Biggrin

MrWalrus

Ok, so that bill thing is kinda confusing. I'll make the whole system easier.

If you invest any amount of money, you can get a 4% return on the amount after 30 days, 9% after 60, or 16% after 90.

So if you invest $1,000, you can get back $40 in 30 days, versus $8 from the bank.

ScottishArthur

So how much will i get if i give you $300,000 after 1 month.?

Im good with numbers and you have me confused lmao lol lol lol

Dormagonn

Here you go Arthur - 1000$ and 200$ from the bank which makes it 1.2k profit LOL might as well stay up 20min later one night and do a complex meth instead....

p.s. this was for you investing 250.000 lol - don't edit posts too quickly now lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's