AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: DocWagon issue update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a lot of reports that the DocWagon's weren't working. I've looked into it bunch, and kept reporting to everyone that they were working fine.

Well, they were working fine. The issue was that when a leave attack was done, the event sent to the defender didn't show that the DocWagon had come to the rescue. The hospital time was reduced like it should have been, however. I have now fixed the display so that your events will show correctly if you have a DocWagon rescue.

To all of you who've reported the issue, rest assured the DocWagons were coming to your rescue, but the only time you'd see it in your Events was on a zerk or hosp.

The hospital reason was also correct, but who checks their own reason when they're in the hospital?
Sorry for being dumb - but what's a DocWagon? lol
One of the benifits of the Halloween candy. Takes time off your hospitol stay.
(2011.Nov.23 04:59 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a lot of reports that the DocWagon's weren't working. I've looked into it bunch, and kept reporting to everyone that they were working fine.

Well, they were working fine. The issue was that when a leave attack was done, the event sent to the defender didn't show that the DocWagon had come to the rescue. The hospital time was reduced like it should have been, however. I have now fixed the display so that your events will show correctly if you have a DocWagon rescue.

To all of you who've reported the issue, rest assured the DocWagons were coming to your rescue, but the only time you'd see it in your Events was on a zerk or hosp.

The hospital reason was also correct, but who checks their own reason when they're in the hospital?

yea haha who does that!

no but seriously can you say that?
Reference URL's