AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: free money, find the inactive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just threw 2 mil on four inactive players.

They are grouped together by their player #, and follow each other sequentially(1000, 1001, 1002, 1003) . One has 1.3 mil, one has 500k, one has 150k, one has 50k.

Find them and mug them to get the money.

Anyone who has spent a few days in game will be able to beat all targets.
30,000+ inactives... this will be a challenge lol
I have gotten a lot of mails.... to answer the questions.....

Yes this is real.

If one of the players was me, then the other players could be 27303 to 27308

No hints will be given.
Cool man, free money. Now i have to go attack every 4th numbered inactive. Lol.
They are on EXTREMELY low levels only.
(2011.Nov.22 11:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]They are on EXTREMELY low levels only.

We know that from your first post. Need more hints. And thanks.
(2011.Nov.23 01:13 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.22 11:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]They are on EXTREMELY low levels only.

We know that from your first post. Need more hints. And thanks.

I second this.
After looking over my cash, and doing some math.... I totally fucking forgot to send the cash out to the inactives....

I am an idiot....

So I will do something with credits instead....

more info to come, and for anyone who has been wasting EP trying to find these elusive inactives....

I'm sorry.

Jail
(2011.Nov.22 03:36 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]30,000+ inactives and no money sent out... this will be an impossible challenge lol

Fixed
(2011.Nov.24 02:43 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]After looking over my cash, and doing some math.... I totally fucking forgot to send the cash out to the inactives....

I am an idiot....

So I will do something with credits instead....

more info to come, and for anyone who has been wasting EP trying to find these elusive inactives....

I'm sorry.

Jail

you should hire an accountant to track your bank account... you may loose a couple of millions without notice...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's