AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody heard about a Thanksgiving contest yet?
Its a moaning/whinge contest 36th have already won it Wink
This is all people care about?

I'm actually looking forward to the time of the year where we have months without contests so cipher can code some real stuff for us. Contests are good and all but 3 in a months time is quite frequent.[/align]
(2011.Nov.16 07:30 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]This is all people care about?

I'm actually looking forward to the time of the year where we have months without contests so cipher can code some real stuff for us. Contests are good and all but 3 in a months time is quite frequent.[/align]

I agree. What happened to the auto run gym days or gang combat days?
(2011.Nov.16 07:29 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Its a moaning/whinge contest 36th have already won it Wink

Where's our tag?
(2011.Nov.16 07:47 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree. What happened to the auto run gym days or gang combat days?
(2011.Nov.16 07:29 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Its a moaning/whinge contest 36th have already won it Wink

Where's our tag?

faghagtag... maybe we could add slag. Smile
How is this one instead?

Yes it is.

It is a "gimme gimme" of late instead of "Hey thanks for what you have given, keep up the good work"! Scream

where the fuck is our prizes then?!!

free quagmire
I already received my prize. Free Cober. Free Glenn.
holy fuckin shit! welcome back!!
now put me in 36th forums again lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's