AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: <~@‡You Wanna Know What I Like About This Game‡@~>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DaBunnyIsPimp

What i love about this game is, That the Admins, and Mods are nice, and they actually talk to you and send messages that arn't always about you doing bad on your account, and that they say hi and they are welcoming, and what i really like about this game is that instead of always creating something new, like most online web sites.
They take the time and look through the old stuff they did, and they update it and make it better, there not always making something new and leaving what they did make behide.
Thats what i love about this game, now tell me other people of Awakened lands what do you always love or like about this game.

Thor

I wish you would have told us something new...

We all love Zen and the mods and the game.

Take me by surprise, tell me you like me!!! 8)

DaBunnyIsPimp

Well your a pretty cool guy your cool
hydro9226 Wrote:I wish you would have told us something new...

We all love Zen and the mods and the game.

Take me by surprise, tell me you like me!!! 8)

I like you thor! Smile

playajam

i love your username!
Hydro use to be a cool mod on Ipb but then he left and now I'm sad :C

DaBunnyIsPimp

what is ipd????
Ipb gaming is a game I play, and Hydro and a bunch of other guys used to play but they found Awakened lands and never came back. They make me cry big crocodile tears. : ..C

DaBunnyIsPimp

Your weird canosoup Twisted

Thor

Hahaha! If we didn't had so much trouble, maybe I would have stayed (I go check once in a while, I'm still an admin despite the fact I have been inactive for about 5 1/2 months...) but my schedule wouldn't have let me play much of the army game and AL got all my time back then, and still get a good part of my free time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's