AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Respect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have had heaps of beef with various players over the last year. I have started to relize how bad i have been. I would like to get some of my respect back that i have lost. And some time soon, hopefully have more friends then enemies. Mail me if you have any problems or concerns.
(2011.Nov.13 12:56 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I have had heaps of beef with various players over the last year. I have started to relize how bad i have been. I would like to get some of my respect back that i have lost. And some time soon, hopefully have more friends then enemies. Mail me if you have any problems or concerns.

lol
Cry

Cry
(2011.Nov.13 12:56 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I have had heaps of beef with various players over the last year. I have started to relize how bad i have been. I would like to get some of my respect back that i have lost. And some time soon, hopefully have more friends then enemies. Mail me if you have any problems or concerns.

I have a concern... Are you high?
(2011.Nov.13 01:23 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]

I have a concern... Are you high?

100k we are good...
250k you have my respect...
500k and i'm your friend...
(2011.Nov.13 01:30 AM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]100k we are good...

ok 250k one.
Friends: 93

93 * 500k = 4,650,000.

Could I get an 80 mil loan?
(2011.Nov.13 01:30 AM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]100k we are good...

I will also do this deal.
Hate it how no one takes this seriously.Cry
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's