AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: whats all this about?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
39713 85k DigitalAngel 15 46418 Needed a refresher course with Bubba!
When you refresh too much you get thrown in jail though it wouldnt surprise since they are a young player they were doing it for fun to see how long of a jail time they could get
how are u a level 39 and do not know this shit yet?
I didn't know earlier, either. Redface
He may be level 39 but he's young in game terms, hes just a had the right plan and advice since he started Wink
i got it was to do with refreshing but this person at the time of going to jail was not online and had been off for over 9 hours, sorry i wasn't clear.

kept myself to myself and been levelling hard to be honest i bet i dont know 80% of the game of history etc.
A few months mick he will be kicking your ass no homo
Yea I go inactive all the time tho
hahaha
(2011.Nov.11 03:09 PM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]39713 85k DigitalAngel 15 46418 Needed a refresher course with Bubba!

When you hit F5 or just try to do more than a single click on the page you will end up in jail to remind you of the rules.

There used to be people who would see how long they could be there *cough, some older players cough* and just plain idiots, always try to push the envelope.

You might be high in level but it has been a long time since someone was ... foolish (stupid) enough to try and cheat the system Smirk
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's