AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Ladies - There is another way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ladies, Are your gang members treating you right? Are they catering to your every needs? Are you feeling loved and wanted? Can they discuss shoes with you without getting that glazed expression and saying "yes dear"

If your answer is "No dammit, these geeky lads flock together and leave me holding the baby", then the Villains family have the answer.

Introducing Villains Vixens, the Villains family's answer to the pink ladies.

Our new female only gang for those women who like violence too.
Apply to Cheetah for details

Disclaimer: This offer does not include transvestites, Men in dresses will be turned away.
I guess Rogue won't be invited then! lol :shock:
(In case no one else knew, Rogue was a guy)

valleroy86

Time for some people to get sex changes. :shock:

psheehan78

*runs to the bathroom to wash out mouth*
yes anyone with an adams apple, fluttering false eyelashes so they can get better deals will be turned away Biggrin
no people with penises, either
abysmalpoptart Wrote:no people with penises, either

Yes for anyone who didnt quite understand the concept of a female by the previous posts, I think thats the final clarification needed

Ih8lucky13

andyscho Wrote:Yes for anyone who didnt quite understand the concept of a female by the previous posts, I think thats the final clarification needed
So you would qualify from this rule because yuour wife owns your penis Razz
the rule applies to the person in possession of the penis, not to the person who possesses ownership

psheehan78

:shock:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's