AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Item market seem ridiculous lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dayute

Used to be you could get a good weapon at a good price but now it seems that everything on there is priced way too high. Anyone else notice this? All the stuff on there sits there forever and half the stuff is being sold for over the original price. What gives? I mean I understand a convenience charge on stims and such but why are low level guns being offered for over there original price?

shadowinc

yea i agree freind,really don't understand that one myself,even armour is priced to high,but i guess not to much we can do but not but it from them and let them lose money on it :?

Dresicos

Other people need money, also, but that doesn't mean they need to price the items way too high like they do.

Scorpious

True there. If you have the stats for a better wep/armor then just ask somebody you know to get it. Pay them travel cost if needed. Slip them a few bucks maybe for the trouble. I am sure people will help.

thawdgharp

i mean, i can understand someone pricing a peacemaker too high, cause some idiot will think it's a peacekeeper and pay way too much for it.

but the other guns, i just don't see why they're expensive on the market.. i agree completely.

maybe the reason you never see any good deals on the market is that when they're available, they're not available for too long..

Scorpious

That probably is actually the case. I had a peacemaker and peacekeeper and almost got rid of the wrong one. LOL

Thor

The armors are priced high because it's hard to put your hands on a dyneema [anything] these days. Limited quantity and usually those who have them keeps them for a long while.

valleroy86

dayute Wrote:Used to be you could get a good weapon at a good price but now it seems that everything on there is priced way too high. Anyone else notice this? All the stuff on there sits there forever and half the stuff is being sold for over the original price. What gives? I mean I understand a convenience charge on stims and such but why are low level guns being offered for over there original price?

The stims, i see why. Im sure we all do; but I do agree with you about certain weapons/armor on there, but not all though.
The item market is obviously just one way to purchase essentials. Don't forget, travelling to different locations is not needed, therefore, the price premium and the simple fact that it costs money to list the items....you gotta make a buck.

As for certain items being too high....that is up to the lister, and because the limit on how many things you can list at one time, we know that it is impossible for one person to "corner" the market.

Best bet, buy from friends, trade within your gangs, and ask higher members to travel and buy it for you, if you need something right away and can't wait on it.

p.s.....dont forget the forums----trade moderator

Kokozama

I always sell my items there at 75%.. usually gone by 2-3hours Biggrin
Reference URL's