AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Halloween Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have a compliment to cipher post it here.

This thread is dedicated to cipher, dedicating his hard work on getting this contest up with about 1 day notice. Thanks so much snorkel and i am hoping for a bright future.

~Dreadwind~
(2011.Oct.31 06:09 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a compliment to cipher post it here.

This thread is dedicated to cipher, dedicating his hard work on getting this contest up with about 1 day notice. Thanks so much snorkel and i am hoping for a bright future.

~Dreadwind~

stop sucking up dude. he had more then 1 days notice.
I read the forums once a week and i am getting sick of all your shit dreadwind. your making the forums weak and putting people off using them.

Everytime i write on here which isnt a lot i feel like i am coming back down to your level. Your level being inside an 8 year olds brain!!!

do us all a favor and just stop posting concentrate on leveling and getting your character up and start getting some respect back
What a crappy contest
(2011.Oct.31 06:24 AM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]I read the forums once a week and i am getting sick of all your shit dreadwind. your making the forums weak and putting people off using them.

Everytime i write on here which isnt a lot i feel like i am coming back down to your level. Your level being inside an 8 year olds brain!!!

do us all a favor and just stop posting concentrate on leveling and getting your character up and start getting some respect back

Its like everyones just coming to terms with what ive been saying the whole time.
you're no better STFU
Reference URL's