AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many of you are aware, Zen is very busy with real life and not able to be on as often. To help with this, she has asked me to step up and take on an Admin role, rather than just strictly a coding one. I have agreed to this.

What this will mean to you is a much quicker turn around on Admin responses. For those of you who have asked me to contact Zen and ask for help, you will no longer need to wait for me to get in touch with her, then back in touch with you. It will also mean quicker updates, as she has confidence in my direction, and we will no longer need to sync our schedules to discuss updates as often.

This is not to say that I won’t be communicating with Zen. I still will, it just won’t be required for every step I take.

Many of you know me in-game as snorkelbill. I am a long-time player, and have what I feel is a good understanding of the mechanics of the game, and the direction it needs to head in.

I look forward to seeing how a number of the updates I would like to implement are received. As a long-time player of the game, there are small things I’d like to address, as well as larger changes I would like to see. I will also be turning to you for requests and feedback on updates.
Reference URL's