AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Well will there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah well i hope they dont get special treatment in the contest none of us will have a chance at winning
You should consider the fact that some of those people spent 100s of real life dollars on the Xmas contest and got jack shit. So if nobody else has a chance of wining its not the end of the world.
(2011.Oct.15 10:49 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]And whta kind of bomus in the halloween contest chances of getting more candy i think they should get money instead of that or a weapon

like most of us, you could wait and see.
Ben said he is going to go all out for the Halloween contest this year.
(2011.Oct.16 02:53 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]Ben said he is going to go all out for the Halloween contest this year.

All out as in telling everyone his a homosexual? or all out as in spead all this pay check on boozes and hookers and go out and get canndie?
(2011.Oct.16 03:23 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.16 02:53 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]Ben said he is going to go all out for the Halloween contest this year.

All out as in telling everyone his a homosexual? or all out as in spead all this pay check on boozes and hookers and go out and get canndie?

as in all out for what prizes that he will have for people to win.
ill be drunk partying on halloween so you guys can enjoy another pointless contest
Maybe there will be Milkyways this year
I can't believe shes still doing contests without even giving out the prizes to LAST YEARS xmas CONTEST.
same.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's