AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: really cheetah?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What a cunt!
Fuck you connie
I know everyone think cheats is a bitch. But if u actually get to know her she is a nice person. Everyone changes i should know.
Cheetah isnt a bitch you are right, she's a disgusting fucking pig
(2011.Oct.16 03:49 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I know everyone think cheats is a bitch. But if u actually get to know her she is a nice person. Everyone changes i should know.

What you changed from kind of gay to full on gay?
Cheetah issue is she feeds trolls like Golden Corral feeds fat people. (I know).

She over reacts, and make outlandish comments that drag her gang into things they sometimes don't want to or shouldn't have to fight.

That being said, i am sure we all would be happy if we had someone as fiercely protective of their gang and it's members as cheetah is.
(2011.Oct.16 05:33 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Cheetah issue is she feeds trolls like Golden Corral feeds fat people. (I know).

She over reacts, and make outlandish comments that drag her gang into things they sometimes don't want to or shouldn't have to fight.

That being said, i am sure we all would be happy if we had someone as fiercely protective of their gang and it's members as cheetah is.

not anymore, seems pun has chained the pig to the sink. Wink
this feg conrad always whining
(2011.Oct.16 07:41 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]this feg conrad always whining

+1
Cheetah is heaps nice you just don't send her a mail and start going off at er straight aways.
(2011.Oct.16 07:45 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.16 07:41 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]this feg conrad always whining

+1
Cheetah is heaps nice you just don't send her a mail and start going off at er straight aways.

right. i'm pretty sure you have yet to actually see how she reacts to people in this game. you have access to the SV forums, yes? go down, there should be a poll about howl and whether or not they should kick her just because cheets was mad about some stupid irrelevant piece of crap. or ask about me, i'm sure you'll get wonderful replies from all of your brainwashed bretheren.

also, monk is banned again... i think it's time to lay off the cunt word man, not that it doesn't necessarily apply
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's