AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Most earned from a single crime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got this and I was wondering what is the most you guys got for a single crime and what crime was it?

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Beach District.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2594.

ps. there should be a poi for this, just saying Wink
There is silly, and I hate you. I'm busting my ass for 10k a day.
It all comes with level... i make 10k a day frequently with around 700 attacks a week in gang wars.

Also i got 1800+ on a ponzi a while back... there used to be a thread with crime min and maxes in tips&tricks i believe..
No...I know someone who earned around $2700 at same crime
(2011.Oct.14 12:53 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]It all comes with level... i make 10k a day frequently with around 700 attacks a week in gang wars.

Also i got 1800+ on a ponzi a while back... there used to be a thread with crime min and maxes in tips&tricks i believe..

You mean like this?
yep, that would be it.
(2011.Oct.14 01:12 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.14 12:53 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]It all comes with level... i make 10k a day frequently with around 700 attacks a week in gang wars.

You mean like this?

thor'd?
I've gotten about the same from one of those special district crimes I can't resist doing when I'm there. I'm sure other people have gotten 3000 from the 32ap crime. I'm happy sometimes getting 2000 from the 28 ap crime, or 1500 avrg from the 27's I can do in any district.
(2011.Oct.14 05:25 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I've gotten about the same from one of those special district crimes I can't resist doing when I'm there. I'm sure other people have gotten 3000 from the 32ap crime. I'm happy sometimes getting 2000 from the 28 ap crime, or 1500 avrg from the 27's I can do in any district.

I'm calling BS on the $1500/ponzi scheme. I averaged ~$1000 over a huge sample size and can't imagine I was too far off from the real average.
(2011.Oct.14 05:36 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.14 05:25 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I've gotten about the same from one of those special district crimes I can't resist doing when I'm there. I'm sure other people have gotten 3000 from the 32ap crime. I'm happy sometimes getting 2000 from the 28 ap crime, or 1500 avrg from the 27's I can do in any district.

I'm calling BS on the $1500/ponzi scheme. I averaged ~$1000 over a huge sample size and can't imagine I was too far off from the real average.

Ok so I boosted. over 1000 average then.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's