AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: we r back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well sortavSmirk
7.Oct.11 shadowguard attacked you and lost.

this never happened before. someone needs to get back into it and woop my ass again.
(2011.Oct.14 05:59 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]7.Oct.11 shadowguard attacked you and lost.

this never happened before. someone needs to get back into it and woop my ass again.

lol, its been awhile for me old friend, but in time i may be back to where i was before my long vacation
yeah you'll woop on me. i barely play. i'm busier playing other games that actually get updated. staaaale
super villians?
(2011.Oct.14 09:32 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yeah you'll woop on me. i barely play. i'm busier playing other games that actually get updated. staaaale

Top 50 Gym Rats in Last 24 Hours (Most Time in Gym)

Rank User
10 LCBO Mantequilla
he poptart, whats man tequila? does it come out of an orifice or appendage?
(2011.Oct.14 04:10 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]he poptart, whats man tequila? does it come out of an orifice or appendage?

Watch out. That isn't cream of mushroom in his bottle.
(2011.Oct.14 09:32 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yeah you'll woop on me. i barely play. i'm busier playing other games that actually get updated. staaaale

i just play fps games now htm if u play any
Reference URL's