AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SUGGESTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quit bitching, play the game, repeat. We'll get updates when we get them. Cipher may not be doing something or he might be working hard, we really don't know. I bet the more you idiots bitch the less Zen, and Cipher feel like improving the game for us.
if customers at mcdonalds are bitching, the employees dont stop production.
(2011.Oct.12 03:55 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]if customers at mcdonalds are bitching, the employees dont stop production.

No, they just spit in your food.
or give shitty updates lol
(2011.Oct.12 04:05 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]or give shitty updates lol

Shitty updates don't give you diseases potentially.
viruses possibly tho
honestly though, after working in public service jobs before, the people who bitched the most about the service are always the ones that got shittier service.

one time a lady was yelling at me because her little shit chihuahua pooped in the lobby, (i used to work at a vet clinic, wouldn't suggest it) she got to wait in the lobby for three hours while we dealt with everyone else's animal. when the dog bit me she got kicked out
people just want paychecks. no one wants to actually work anymore
No, people just want free shit. No work, free money, free food...oh wait. That's welfare. My bad.
(2011.Oct.13 09:49 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]No, people just want free shit. No work, free money, free food...oh wait. That's welfare. My bad.

Wait... i thought that was just the new american dream?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's