AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: longest time spent in jail?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011.Oct.11 12:54 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, someone was offline for 2 hours 15 minutes 47 seconds?

What a LOSER!

i find humor in this
(2011.Oct.11 08:52 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i sat out 300 mins a while ago. no one said shit on that

wow. so you were in jail for over 5 hours with no bust? i think he rode out the last 63 mins, so your time in jail without a bust def beats his 3+ hours without one. sorry no-one recognized your fine accomplishment; thats something to be proud of. maybe cipher will merit you a tag.
thank you for the kind words. and yea i sat it out overnight, but when i logged back in i had no events. not tag-worthy imo tho
Game is dying, i sat an hour and a half last week with no events midday. A year or two ago i'd never sit for more than 10 min tops.
(2011.Oct.11 03:32 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for the kind words. and yea i sat it out overnight, but when i logged back in i had no events. not tag-worthy imo tho

Tag worthy, like 4th place in some contest?
i came 4th place in a contest and zen laughed when i asked for a tag
Wasnt digital angel in there for like 4-5 days last week?
(2011.Oct.11 03:59 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i came 4th place in a contest and zen laughed when i asked for a tag

I came second in one and got the same reaction when i asked but i did get a nice helmet(no homo).
(2011.Oct.11 04:01 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.11 03:59 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i came 4th place in a contest and zen laughed when i asked for a tag

I came second in one and got the same reaction when i asked but i did get a nice helmet(no homo).

i got first for longest beer drinking streak and didnt get a tag. but at least my gangmates and others bust me from jail. thank you AL community!!!
QQ got first in the Xmas contest and didnt get shit
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's