AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Game not fun this way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pimpsta101

the game gets boring when people keep constantly attackin you all the time they wait for you to get out the hospital and hospitalize you again.
I didnt want to bring it into the forums but its been a week since he keeps
hospitalizing me offline and online mostly online, so this might make you happy abysmalpoptart and you might think it makes me scared of you well it doesnt.
When i asked him why he kept doing this he said because if im such a gangster why dont i do this in real life this game is so fake then i started laughin after i read the message.
I havent enjoyed the game like i used to thanks to potart i didnt want to thank you personally i decided to do it in the forums, so THANKS poptart for hospitalizing me this whole week.

shardster

I don't really know the specifics but I have noticed you do seem to run your mouth a lot on the forums... Sounds to me like your mouth might be writing checks your ass can't cash. Live and learn my friend.

Dresicos

No offense, dude, but you do run your mouth on the forums. I haven't got a problem with you, but you might just want to stop with the mouth, and see if it helps.

Scorpious

Well Pimpsta, some people do not like it when others punk them in the forums.

However, on your side now I think it is pretty childish when people do not like stuff on the forum and take it out ingame. Ingame smack I can see people attacking you, I.E. When pullo kept hospitalizing me because I told him he was desperate in the shootout because he had to attack myself and others above him instead of competing himself. For a few times of being attacked I can see him doing it as being upset. But when he got mad because I posted more attacks in the forum here (and punked him out) and attacked me again many times ingame, that was childish.

I will just say do not do it ingame because good chances are it may cause you to be friends with the people in the ER. Probably not in the forum here either unless you know the person you are smacking (whether serious or acting in character) will just take it as forum talk and not give you repercussions ingame again. Ciao.

shadowinc

yea it sems to be a prob,players not liking what is said here in the forums,but like the post i made,fun in the game,it all comes back to karma,it always comes back to bite you in the ass,so sorry if i made anybody feel this way

EDIT BY ZENMEISTER
Please don't mask words to get around the filters.
i will let everything be known for the record

1) hustla is the one who believes everyone in the forums (and if you look on the off the wall, he proved this with his posts) is too stupid to understand him, even tho he is 14. he specifically said that nobody understands him, and believes he is above the entire AL crowd. thats 1 strike

2) he runs his mouth saying about how much AL sucks and how he is a true and real gangster. we have real people here from really bad areas of the world, and he looks down on them for not being as "hardcore as he is," and how is is under house arrest and just plays this ridiculous terrible game to waste his own precious time. thats 2 strikes

3) know what happens every time i try to solve the problem by mailing him and telling him why everyone is mad and why im hospitalizing him? he responds with a string of curses, insults, etc, and its nonstop, nonsensical, and has no logical reasoning behind any of it. and then after that, he runs to other people for help, NEVER TAKING MY ADVICE OR ASKING FOR A SENSIBLE SOLUTION. STRIKE 3

i have offered him so many times to make this right, anyone curious? check the maill logs

out of courtesy, iwill post my last mail to him before he made this thread, and yes, it WAS angry, and out of response to his own intolerance

"you are too pimp to be playin this game. its for children. go out and do yo pimp thang. go slap some hoes, or mug some old people, or rob a liquor store. cmon man, go be THUG like on gangsterrpg. just stay out of this game, idont want you here anymore, and neither does anyone else. you are an embarassment, and if you really want to get it on, i will try to get people to help me so you are actually hospitalized 24/7. either apologize for everything youve ever said and done, or you will never be able to play this game again."

note: the end of it - apologize for everything youve ever said and done - i gave him the option to APOLOGIZE and i will stop. what happened? he made a thread complaining about the situation

i will not stop until he quits, because he just threw away the option of apologizing

Thor

You know, this may sound as an insult to some but it is not, I assure you.

this afternoon I went to my sister to talk with about our vacations and see my 3 nephews. The youngest 1 (3yrs old) asked me to draw with him so I did. After a while I started to talk with my sis and out of nowhere he started to draw on my arm. So my sis told him to apologize and he refused. She sent him to his room after asking him repeatedly do so. She even asked him why he didn't want to (he usually does, to save his arse from troubles) and he didn't answer.

This thread just reminded me of it and I found it funny.

K, I'm done now. Smile
I don't want to see any more posts on this topic. So help me, do I have to draw a line on the seat and make sure no one crosses it? =)

Just relax and have fun. If it isn't fun, go for a walk or something.
Reference URL's