AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: here's a fuckin suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how bout if an npc is average, the fight doesnt look like this bullshit...

Round 1
FilthyMick misses Jack Mort!
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 193 damage. FilthyMick resists 94 for a total of 99 damage.

Round 2
FilthyMick hits Jack Mort for 187 damage. Jack Mort resists 51 for a total of 136 damage.
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 687 damage. FilthyMick resists 101 for a total of 586 damage.

Round 3
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 232 damage. FilthyMick resists 41 for a total of 191 damage.

Round 4
FilthyMick hits Jack Mort for 93 damage. Jack Mort resists 31 for a total of 62 damage.
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 198 damage. FilthyMick resists 69 for a total of 129 damage.

Round 5
FilthyMick hits Jack Mort for 76 damage. Jack Mort resists 43 for a total of 33 damage.
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 827 damage. FilthyMick resists 73 for a total of 754 damage.
Jack Mort defeated FilthyMick.

You got smoked by Jack Mort.
Continue

General Info
Name: Jack Mort [101]
User Class: NPC
Reputation Level: Average

here's an even better idea, how bout if some gets hired to do something, they fucking do it! CIPHER. you a gamer coder or another npc? the npcs are more active then the admins though so idk
(2011.Oct.07 10:26 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]how bout if an npc is average, the fight doesnt look like this bullshit...

Round 1
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 193 damage. FilthyMick resists 94 for a total of 99 damage.

Round 2
FilthyMick hits Jack Mort for 187 damage. Jack Mort resists 51 for a total of 136 damage.
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 687 damage. FilthyMick resists 101 for a total of 586 damage.

Round 3
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 232 damage. FilthyMick resists 41 for a total of 191 damage.

Round 4
FilthyMick hits Jack Mort for 93 damage. Jack Mort resists 31 for a total of 62 damage.
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 198 damage. FilthyMick resists 69 for a total of 129 damage.

Round 5
FilthyMick hits Jack Mort for 76 damage. Jack Mort resists 43 for a total of 33 damage.
Jack Mort hits FilthyMick for 827 damage. FilthyMick resists 73 for a total of 754 damage.

Continue

General Info

here's an even better idea, how bout if some gets hired to do something, they fucking do it! CIPHER. you a gamer coder or another npc? the npcs are more active then the admins though so idk

Reputation Level: Weak
Duties: NPC Thug

this is what my screen says...i would say it is right on the money
exactly its based on your stats compared to them. would you say that fight is his stats being average to mine?
(2011.Oct.07 11:14 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]exactly its based on your stats compared to them. would you say that fight is his stats being average to mine?

i didn't know that. i guess your level/stats ratio is quite off the mark.
level 34 stats over 40. regardless, it wouldn't make him average. it said he was powerful in august.
(2011.Oct.07 10:26 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]here's an even better idea, how bout if some gets hired to do something, they fucking do it! CIPHER. you a gamer coder or another npc? the npcs are more active then the admins though so idk
I've always thought it was purely based on level...could be wrong, though (I used to lose to NPC's marked 'weak')
i may have been miss informed i've just been trainin alot and recently noticed his said average.
idk as of latley i notice i can beat ppl i prob shouldnt and get beat by ppl i beat all the time that are inactive

the game has gone to im a rebel status
(2011.Oct.07 10:15 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]idk as of latley i notice i can beat ppl i prob shouldnt and get beat by ppl i beat all the time that are inactive

the game has gone to im a rebel status

nothing has changed. randomlands has always and always will exist
(2011.Oct.07 11:12 AM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.07 10:26 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]how bout if an npc is average, the fight doesnt look like this bullshit...

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Continue

General Info

Reputation Level: Weak
Duties: NPC Thug

this is what my screen says...i would say it is right on the money

pre sure its based on lvl. cause when i got up ner lvl 18 col vincent and others were average. but matt fuller still says powerfull on mine so i cannot be intirly sure cause i beat matt real easierly now.??? so idn how that works
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's