AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ZzzzzZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BORING.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(2011.Oct.06 08:04 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]BORING.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like retirement?
(2011.Oct.06 08:04 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]BORING.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do what I do when I'm bored, WaHammer. Start some shit. Twisted
man this shit is literally boring as fuk, wth does eveyone do when they log in-
gym train lvl

Zzzzz lame
;/ thas mean
even more boring
and a waste of energy
You could always start by trying to join a real fucking gang. I hear sv is coming back up in the al world
(2011.Oct.06 11:20 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]You could always start by trying to join a real fucking gang. I hear sv is coming back up in the al world

Ha.
(2011.Oct.06 11:20 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]You could always start by trying to join a real fucking gang. 36th is prolly ur beest bet
(2011.Oct.07 08:02 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.06 11:20 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]You could always start by trying to join a real fucking gang. 36th is prolly ur beest bet

sorry, we're full!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's