AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: credit shortage???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i seen lately that there is an outcry for credits . . .

a good time to donate is coming up? i can't blame poepl for wanting them i need so much endurance it seems that everyone want's more!!!

who agrees on the "everyone wants credits lately" thing?

i know i could use a lot more endurance

angain sorry for the useless posts just bored . . .
I wonder if donations are decreasing or people just aren't selling them
Probably both. How many are you looking to buy. I can put some on the market.
Seems a lot of peopl are leaving this game. I know of a certain someone who ran 2 of her donators off this week.
Games like this, go up and down all the time. new members are coming in daily. And times of the year effect online members activity. We are losing players, but newer ones are always flying up the ranks. It's a good thing when the higher ups leave, it really helps keep the game fresh.
agreed on the higher ups going give's the little ones a chance, as for need i'm good, i get my own, i like the game it should get a few bux, i'm just wondering if anyone elde is seeing that everyone is in need so they should charge a few extra bux it's sux when you get stiffed cuz of market but i'm saying if all donators stuck together in the shortage we could see some great outcomes . . .
I am all about teamwork. I don't mind donating for some credits then selling them for like $220 for the community. But, when I sell at 220 I have to be worried about mugging. $220 IMO is a fair price on the market, but you can't do it with 10% on anonymous or direct deposit, you lose too much cash. If I wouldn't be mugged right away, I would even put them up for $210 a credit.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I am all about teamwork. I don't mind donating for some credits then selling them for like $220 for the community. But, when I sell at 220 I have to be worried about mugging. $220 IMO is a fair price on the market, but you can't do it with 10% on anonymous or direct deposit, you lose too much cash. If I wouldn't be mugged right away, I would even put them up for $210 a credit.

I see so when Punisher was looking for really cheap creds in the Trade Mod earlier and you didnt offer to sell him any until he upped the price why?
I would love to sell them to Punisher for $210.
Reference URL's