AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: About mugging people...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DaBunnyIsPimp

I am a level3 and i was having fun then pop comes a level10 mugging me, lucky everytime i get any kind of money i always but it in the bank to protect myself, my problem is, not just anyone should be able to come along and mug you at any random time, to make it fair i think that the only people that are allow to mug you should be people of your own level.
this would be great, and help tons of people.

mudpies

if you never have a load of money in your pockets people will realize you're not worth mugging.

if a lvl 12 has 600,000 in his pockets and is offline then darn right I want some of that loot.

Thor

It doesn't matter if you have nothing on you, right?

You get way less exp for mugging than leaving so after a few tries and no money, he will leave you alone because you're worth no exp to a lvl 10, for now.

DaBunnyIsPimp

Actually if you try to mugg someone you send them to the hospital whether if you get money or not?
which for the person being mugged is wasting there time waiting to get out of the hospital, because of someone else.

DaBunnyIsPimp

mudpies Wrote:if you never have a load of money in your pockets people will realize you're not worth mugging.

if a lvl 12 has 600,000 in his pockets and is offline then darn right I want some of that loot.

Ok image yourself being a level 3 you make money you now are a level10 and after one month of saving up money you now have 2,000 dollars and then suddenly a level20 pops up muggs you takes alot of your money, and puts you into the hospital for like 30 minutes, now you lost money and now you are losing time you could be making money or going to the gym, but no a high level pops up and hurts you.
now don't you think thats a little unfair

mudpies

actually I'd say...

"Self, that was a big mistake leaving all my money in my pocket. Shucks self, I've been self'd. I better get some stim packs so I can get out of the hospital next time this happenes. That person will never mug money off me again, right self?"

it's a learning experience. This is a cut throat game in some ways.

DaBunnyIsPimp

At the first few lines, you are speaking like a weird person, and please the packs only take 10 minutes off, so you still have time in there.
And so what if someone takes the time and effort to do something that shouldn't be taken away from them, by someone more powerful
yo, you are only beginning to play this game, but once you get bigger you will realize what a small deal mugging really is.

right now it seems like OMG im getting destroyed. by the time youre like level 10 or 15, you wont be getting mugged all the time, youll be getting LEFT. if someone LEAVES you, you dont lose any money, you will lose like 5 (literally, 5) exp and they will get a LOT of exp

plus, at our levels, we get 1,000$ or so per crime, so we do a crime and bank it, just in case. but mugging doesnt happen so often anymore because theres a low chance anyone has money on them and it gives about 1/2 or 2/3 the exp, which can be a waste of energy.

just trust us when we say it isnt a big deal Smile

Thor

If you get mugged and visit the hosto for more than 30 minutes, mail Zenith, something's wrong with your character. I mug people and can't say I remember any getting over 15 minutes in.

Bank your cash, it has been said hundreds of times already. It's made for that sole purpose, protect your cash. (oh, and buying housing Smile )

I understand your point of view and your position as a level 3 but like they said before, when you'll hit lvl 10-12, you'll forget about those few bucks you lost.

And people don't mug that much IMO, at least not randomly on lower levels.

Scorpious

I agree with everyone here as well. I am mugged very little because I do not like to keep money on me either. I get left alot and on occasion get hospitalized when somebody gets a wild hair up their behind.

Believe me, hospitalizations are FAR FAR WORSE than muggings.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's