AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: It's 1:30am, EST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And my only friends that are online are Aussies or speed freaks.

Hi Zippy!

Hi Roo!
(2011.Sep.27 11:38 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]And my only friends that are online are Aussies or speed freaks.

Hi Zippy!

Hi Roo!

Whos faults that lol Question
hey mr pap
(2011.Sep.27 11:38 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]And my only friends that are online are Aussies or speed freaks.

Hi Zippy!

Hi Roo!

Been up for two days cocaine is a Hell of a drug
Hahaha! Eva used to mail me "dude your still up" all the time

It was the chem days...lol
(2011.Sep.28 07:57 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha! Eva used to mail me "dude your still up" all the time

It was the chem days...lol

that has got to be the funniest story i have ever heard!

Hi Zippy!

Hi Roo!

which one r u?
(2011.Sep.27 11:52 PM)Shadowmask Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Zippy!

Hi Roo!

Whos faults that lol Question

Read my sig, eh?
(2011.Sep.28 09:59 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Zippy!

Hi Roo!

which one r u?

On the internet, no one knows you're a marsupial.
its a disgrace isn't it. I hear that over 10000 known marsupials have facebook accounts... I wouldn't let my kids go on it thats for sure. Just need some kids... I wonder if klaw wants to adopt with me.
You know I will!
I'm actually thinking about impregnating a homeless woman. I figure I'm pretty much guaranteed custody, then.

We can split it.

Weeks in the US, weekends in Oz.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's